- Buyers may pay for their animals at the sale. If buyers do not pay at the Sale, the Fair will invoice them and payment will be due within 30 days.
- A buyer's BBQ will be held prior to the Sale.
- Buyers will receive special recognition, on-site acknowledgement and a picture poster to display at their place of business.
- A picture will be taken of the exhibitor and buyers of all champion and reserve champion animals and a special award will be presented to all champion buyers.
- The ultimate responsibility for payment of the sale animals rest with the person who signs the sale invoice contract.
- There will be NO LIVE RELEASE of sale animals except in special cases approved by the SSYLS Volunteer Group on a case-by-case basis, with the exception of rabbit and poultry pens. All animals will be processed or go for 'Resale' at the buyer's request and will be transported by Silver State Youth Livestock Show & Expo contracted trucking. Rabbit and Poultry pens will by processed, delivered live, or returned to exhibitor at the buyer's request.